The Christ Life Commission International is a divinely inspired commission with a mandate driven by a shared zeal for excellence and to disciple souls.
Making men like Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13 & Galatians 4:19.
The Christ Life Commission International strives to comfort those who mourn in Zion, to restore to them, beauty for ashes, to give joy to those who mourn, to exchange praise for the spirit of heaviness and to make the Christian a tree of righteousness (Isaiah 61:3). In so doing, raising the generation that will bring back the King!
- Take the gospel of Christ to the nations of the world.
- Preach and teach the Word of God in obedience to the commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Establish and run Zonal Fellowships in accordance with New Testament patterns.
- Establish and maintain parochial Bible and Christian oriented institutions.
- Plant and support churches nation-wide on a non-denominational basis.
- Print, publish and distribute Christian literature.
- Engage in social and community service with the aim of bringing people to Christ.
- Promote love and mutual understanding among Bible believing Christians, irrespective of denominational persuasions.
- Integrity: Members must show moral and ethical uprightness in their decisions and actions. (2 Corinthians 8:21; Proverbs 11:3 & 20:7)
- Accountability: Members must be responsible for their own actions and in-actions. (Luke 16:2 & Matthew 16:27)
- Leadership by example: Leadership must transform and motivate. As role models, leaders at all levels should be transparent, doing the things they say or expect of others. (Matthew 16:27)
- Initiative: Members must recognize their responsibilities to make things happen. (Philippians 3:13-14)
- Growth & Development: Members must be involved in activities that would enable them to release their potential and develop their talents. (1 Peter 2:2; Ephesians 4:14-15; 2 Timothy 4:14 & 2 Timothy 1:6)
- Service: A mind-set of making contributions continually must be at the heart of every member. (Mark 10:45)
- Love: Members must show empathy and seek opportunity to do good to all men, especially to them that are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:10 & 1 John 3:17-18)
- Equality: Members must exhibit a high sense of trust and fair play in their interpersonal relations. (Luke 6:31)
By virtue of the name The Christ Life Commission International, all decisions and their execution shall be based on the life of Christ as seen in the undiluted word of God.
We believe in:
- The holy Bible consisting of 66 books. It is the inspired, authoritative and infallible word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- The God-Head consisting of three persons in one: The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 13-14)
- Repentance towards God. (Acts 3:19)
- Justification and regeneration. (John 3:3)
- Restitution where possible. (Luke 19:8-9)
- Sanctification (Holiness). (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (Mark 16:17-18)
- Water baptism by immersion. (Acts 8:38-39)
- Divine healing. (Isaiah 53:5)
- The second coming of Jesus Christ as literal and visible as His first ascension to heaven. (Acts 1:9-11)
- Eternal heaven and eternal hell. (Revelation 14:1-11)
- The Lord’s supper and that it should be observed by all believers in accordance with 2 Corinthians 11:23-28.
- Marriages that are binding for life, except where otherwise provided for in Scripture. (Matthew 11:9 & 1 Corinthians 7:15)
- Tithing and that it is a command to all believers. (Malachi 3:7-10)